Twin Ports Prospects AAA Hockey Showcase
Twin Ports Prospects AAA Home
Elite Prospects Apparel
Online Player Waiver
2022 Twin Ports Prospects Tournament Waiver
ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST COMPLETE THIS WAIVER FOR THEIR PLAYER PRIOR TO TOURNAMENT. Please read waiver and acknowledge agreement by filling out the electronic signature at bottom. Players 18+ years of age as of 5/27/2022 may complete their own waiver.
Twin Ports Female Elite Prospects Hockey Tournament Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement; May 27-29, 2022
(Read Carefully Before Signing)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Twin Ports Female Elite Prospects Ice Hockey Tournament, the parent/legal guardian AND the participant named below understand and acknowledge that:
1. There are risks and dangers associated with participation in the Twin Ports Female Elite Prospects Tournament which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
2. The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe. These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below. There may be other risks not known to us or are nor reasonably foreseeable at his time.
3. I accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Twin Ports Tournaments, including its owner, managers, lessees of premises used to conduct the tournament, their directors, officers, agents, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releasee"...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin. FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
*WE HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Electronic Tournament Waiver Signature
Indicates required field
Team Name/Level/Player Name
Example: Jane Doe/U19/MN North Stars
Proudly powered by